Project Management Team
The Project Management Team (PMT) has the task to coordinate the implementation of the project (operational issues) and will provide guidance, advice and technical support to the National Project Steering Committee (NPSC) at country level.
Members of PMT
- Project Coordinator: Myra Wopereis, AGRINATURA-EEIG – ICRA (100%)
- FAO team:
- FAO Lead Technical Officer (LTO), DDNR, FAO and TAP Executive Secretary: Karin Nichterlein and alternate LTO: Abdoulaye Saley Moussa (25% LTO and 15% alternate including 80 days/year own contribution)
- Budget Holder, Chief, DDNR, FAO (7%)
- Project Management Consultant, FAO (100%, name to be communicated)
- Support to TAP Secretariat, TAP bodies and TAPipedia, DDNR, FAO: Christian Grovermann, FAO (100%, own contribution for two years)
- Operations Assistant, FAO, DDNR: Ilka Gomez, FAO (100%)
- Information Systems Assistant, DDNR, FAO (50%)
- Administrative support, DDNR, FAO, Cecilia AgyemanAnane, FAO (40%, own contribution)
- TAP Communication Expert: Maarten Roest, FAO (20 days per year)
- Project Financial Management: Financial Manager: Magali Rouillier, AGRINATURA-EEIG – CIRAD (80%)
- Project Communication Support: Communication support: Bertil Videt, AGRINATURA-EEIG– ICRA (20%)
- Project Administration Support: Francoise de Chevigny, AGRINATURA-EEIG – ICRA (50%)
- Richard Hawkins, AGRINATURA-EEIG-ICRA (30%)
Responsibilities of PMT
- Provide leadership and guidance to National Project Steering Committees (NPSC) for effective coordination of the implementation of project activities at country level through virtual meetings held every 2 months.
- Ensure the Partnership Agreement between AGRINATURA-EEIG and FAO is implemented.
- Develop and review project annual workplans and budgets to be aligned to the EC approved budget for submission to the POC.
- Review and consolidate reports (technical and financial) submitted by FAO and AGRINATURA-EEIG members before submission to the AGRINATURA-EEIG Secretariat. Report formats and frequency follows the EC requirements as stated in the Grant contract.
- Facilitate the conduct of the Annual Audit reviews including timely report to the AGRINATURA – EEIG Secretariat.
- Develop and implement project communication strategy together with concerned AGRINATURA-EEIG member, FAO, TAP and Partners at international, regional and national level;
- Ensure good communication between the AGRINATURA-EEIG country focal persons and FAO country offices;
- Support information dissemination activities and advocate for project outreach; hold monthly project management virtual meetings between AGRINATURA-EEIG and FAO teams to update on the activities.