Agrinatura-EEIG Task Team
Members of AAGRINATURA Task Team (ATT)
– ICRA Country Focal Person – Ethiopia, Hanneke Vermeulen
– CIRAD Country Focal Person – Laos, Patrick d’Aquino
– CIRAD Country Focal Person – Burkina Faso, Aurelie Toillier
– AICS Country Focal Person – Guatemala, Massimo Battaglia
– AICS Country Focal Person – Honduras, Stefano Del Debbio
– ISA Country Focal Person – Angola, Madalena Teles
– NRI Country Focal Person – Bangladesh, Claire Coote
– NRI Country Focal Person – Rwanda, Hans Dobson
– ICRA Project Coordinator, Myra Wopereis
– ICRA Director, Richard Hawkins
Responsibilities of ATT
- Assure coordination in the planning, implementation and cross-country learning among the pilot countries of AGRINATURA-EEIG activities
- Articulate coherence in project approaches and methodologies such as scoping study, needs assessment and CD intervention worldwide.
- Ensure that each AGRINATURA Country Focal Person is supported in the implementation of country activities.
- Hold monthly virtual meeting to review and plan activities.
- Hold bi-annual face-to-face meetings (at least once a year a FAO representative should attend these meetings);
- Provide feedback on the validation process of the TAP Framework on CD for AIS and project activities in general.